Thank you for using the Cal Startup Network Resume Book through the UC Berkeley Career Center’s Callisto service platform! This is a resource we developed exclusively for startups founded and built by Cal alumni and faculty. We hope you find it useful in growing your company. Please feel free to offer feedback or ask questions through your Berkeley staff contact or Campus Navigator (if you are a Berkeley Founders' Pledge member).
Before we activate your resume book service, review the Career Center’s Resume Book User Agreement below. By creating an account you agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions.
The UC Berkeley Career Center hereby grants authorized employers (principals only - no third parties or agencies) a limited, terminable, nonexclusive right to access and use the Callisto Resume Books only for your internal business use seeking candidates for employment and scheduling interviews.
This authorizes you to use the Resume Book for the purpose of searching resumes and recruiting candidates for employment with your organization, according to the following Terms and Conditions:
1) You may not sell, transfer, or in any other manner provide access to Resume Books to any person or entity outside of your organization.
2) When contacting potential candidates sourced from Resume Books, you must provide sufficient detail up front to convey clearly to the candidate the name of your organization, your role, and the nature and requirements of your opportunity. Contacts or emails that encourage the user to "email for more details" or that are otherwise inappropriate are not permitted.
3) Your communication to candidates from Resume Books may not contain:
a. Copyrighted material, trade secrets, or material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others;
b. Anything that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful; or anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person or entity.
4) You may not contact candidates from Resume Books to post false, inaccurate, or misleading information; post advertisements or solicitations of business; post advertisements or solicitations for employment in the pornography industry; post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or post opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
In addition to complying with the terms and conditions of this Resume Book User Agreement, you must also abide by the terms and conditions of the general Career Center Employer Policy at http://career.berkeley.edu/Callisto/EmpPolicy.stm.
The Career Center reserves the right to refuse or terminate Resume Book service to any employers who do not comply with the terms and conditions noted.
Account Setup/Use Instructions
- Create a free employer account on Callisto under your name. Your talent team can do the same.
- Let us know that you've created your account/s and acknowledge receipt of these Terms & Conditions by emailing your campus contact or firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume book access is typically enabled within 24-48 hours.
- Log in to Callisto, click on resume books (top menu, right side)
- Select your book. Search by keyword, class year, major, etc.
I agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions above.