Berkeley’s vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem extends across virtually every corner of campus and the broad Cal community — from middle and high school students involved with the Young Entrepreneurs at Haas through the energetic undergraduate and graduate student ranks, to world-class postdocs and faculty, and hundreds of thousands of alumni around the world. UC Berkeley’s Innovator platform connects alumni entrepreneurs to the breadth and depth of Cal’s innovator ecosystem through engagement opportunities like peer networking events, brokered connections, and mentoring and advising opportunities.
Berkeley alumni — including inventors and entrepreneurs like Apple’s legendary Steve Wozniak ’86, groundbreaking biologist Jay Keasling, and visionary businessman Dave Gilboa ’03 — have changed the world. What will YOU do next?
We’re here to help you be part of Berkeley’s community of innovators.
Our team of University Development and Alumni Relations staff can guide you through the breadth and depth of the innovation enterprise at UC Berkeley. Our team members have extensive campus and alumni networks, and experience across multiple campus areas.
- We help stakeholders engage with Berkeley in mutually beneficial ways.
- We facilitate connections among alumni, faculty, students, and key university staff.
- We help alumni navigate the many Berkeley research programs, initiatives, groups, and events of interest to the innovation community.
- We help develop philanthropic and corporate partnerships with Berkeley, especially through the Berkeley Founders' Pledge.
- We find creative, efficient ways to support Cal and to strengthen the Berkeley network.
To learn more, get in touch.