Berkeley’s vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem extends across virtually every corner of campus and the broad Cal community — from middle and high school students involved with the Young Entrepreneurs at Haas through the energetic undergraduate and graduate student ranks, to world-class postdocs and faculty, and thousands of alumni around the world.
We’re here to help you be part of Berkeley’s community of innovators.
Our team of University Development and Alumni Relations and cross-campus staff will guide you through the breadth and depth of the innovation enterprise at UC Berkeley. Our team members have extensive campus and alumni networks, and experience across multiple campus areas.
- We help stakeholders engage with Berkeley in mutually beneficial ways.
- We facilitate connections among faculty, students, alumni, industry, and key university staff.
- We help alumni navigate the many Berkeley research programs, initiatives, groups, and events of interest to the innovation community.
- We help develop philanthropic and corporate partnerships with Berkeley.
- We find creative, efficient ways to support Cal and to strengthen the Berkeley network.
To learn more, get in touch.